Helping improve your organisation
Strategic Reviews and Transformation
Making services more relevant and cost effect to customers is vital in the current difficult economic climate. The ability to look at things with a fresh pair of eyes is important in reviewing and transforming services.
Working for and with market leading organisations has given me unique skills in being able to quickly identify key issues in order to formulate simple but effective strategies to make significant improvements.
In difficult times it is all too easy to overlook things that could be done better to improve your productivity or profitability.
So whether you require a quick overview or more detailed support, I can design an appropriate package to identify issues and develop simple but effective action plans. I can also help you deliver improvement or transformation.
With a background in Local Government Outsourcing, I am well placed to offer the public sector advice on future service delivery models and procurement.
- Review and establishment of new engineering and HSQE staff structure to facilitate growth of Story Contracting Ltd - Rail Division
- Tender support in securing CP5 frameworks with Network Rail for Story Contracting Ltd - Rail Division
- Sensitive and adaptive to supporting clients meet the needs of the current economic crisis by renegotiating contract to reduce core fee by 10% (£900k/annum) through mixture of service redesign, use of technology and reappraisal of service needs.
- Setting up new integrated highways service in BwDBC delivering 27% improvement in council blue collar productivity
- Part of senior team which delivered the externalisation of Cumbria County Council Highways DSO and founder Director of Cumbria Highways a three way partnership between Cumbria County Council, Capita Symonds and Amey Infrastructure
- One off ‘strategic reviews’ delivering focused action plans
- to improve Salford City Council Joint venture with Capita Symonds and Galiford Try
- to consider re-procurement options for Gwent Technical services Joint Venture with Capita Symonds and four Welsh Local Authorities